37th National MILO Marathon
July 28,2013 (Sunday)
Mall Of Asia
* Race entry fee should be accompanied by one empty Milo 300g empty pack.
* Qualifying race for Manila Elimination race is 42km category.
* 21km category is a Qualifying Race for PROVINCIAL LEGS only.
* Students should present a valid ID in order to avail of the Php75 registration fee. P 10.00 from the registration fee will be donated to the “HELP GIVE SHOES” advocacy.
* Participants must be 18 years and above on race day to be able to register and participate in the 42.195km and 21km race categories.
* Participants must be 16 years and above on race day to be able to register and participate in the 10km race category.
* Participants must be 7 years and above on race day to be able to register and participate in the 5km Fun Run race category.
* Participants must be 7 to 12 years old on race day to be able to register and participate in the 3km Kiddie Run. * * * They are required to have their entry forms signed by a parent/guardina and must submit a photocopy of their NSO birth certificate or current school ID.
* Participants below the age of 18 must seek their parental/guardian consent andd fill up the entry form where the parent/guardian is required to sign.
II. RACE INFORMATION
1. Race Start Times
(Applicable to all Race Legs):
3km – 5:30AM
5km – 5:30AM
10km – 5:00AM
21km – 4:30AM
42km (Manila only) – 3:00AM
2. Cut-off Times (Applicable for Manila Races only): Each race category has an official cut-off time 42k Race 6Hours after the gun start 21k Race 2 1/2 Hours after the gun start 10k Race 1 1/2 Hours afte the gun start 5k Race 1Hour after the gun start 3k Race 1hour after the gun start.
for more info please visit MILO PHILIPPINES.