HP Run 2013
September 1, 2013 (sunday)
HP Run is a run for a cause, organized by Wellness team of Hewlett-Packard Philippines. Join the biggest fun run event on September 1, 2013! The run is OPEN for EVERYONE (HP or Non-HP Employees)
The proceeds of the activity will be given to Tenement Elementary School to build new classrooms for the next school year.
Registration period is from June 26, 2013 – July 26, 2013
Venue: Bonifacio Global City
Date: September 1, 2013 (Assembly Time is at 5AM)
3k: PHP 400
5k: PHP 500
10k: PHP 600
5k Buddy: PHP 800 per pair
August 4, 2013
The 4th Intramuros Run by the Mapuans will be held on August 4, 2013 at Intramuros, Manila. MIT Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Alumni Association organized this special event. Come and be part of this celebration.
WHERE TO REGISTER
Mit Che-chim AA – 0927-3142565
John Mayor – 09228631566
Mau Camayra – 09178281085
Jossie Ng – 09209453620
MIT Chemical Engineering and Chemistry Alumni Association
The Great Bank Family Fun Run – Run for Savings Consciousness 2
July 21, 2013
Dog Run 500m/3K
500m Dash – 250 Php
Dog Run – 500 Php
3K – 500 Php
5K – 500 Php
10K – 500 Php
WHERE TO REGISTER
Registration is from May 8 – July 19, 2013
Fitness and Athletics Bonifacio Global City
Active Fun, cor 9th and 28th St.
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Chris Sports SM City North The Annex
3rd Floor, SM North The Annex
EDSA Annex 1 Tunnel, Quezon City, Philippines
Tel No. (02) 441-1075, (02) 441-1889
Chris Sports SM Mall of Asia
2nd Floor, SM Mall of Asia
Sunset Avenue, Pasay City, Philippines
Tel No. (02) 556-0261, (02) 556-0260
ChrisSports Glorietta 3
2nd Floor, Glorietta 3
East Drive Ayala Center, Makati City, Philippines
Tel No. (02) 519-8569, (02) 818-6124
Chris Sports SM City Manila
Ground Floor, SM City Manila
Concepcion St corner Arrocerros, Manila, Philippines
Tel No. (02) 404-1584, (02) 522-1345
Takbo.ph Runfest 2013
July 14, 2013
3K, 5K, 10K, 21K
Join us as we celebrate running at Takbo.ph Runfest 2013. We’re celebrating 5 years and we want you to be part of it. Sign up in the 3K, 5K, 10K and 21K events. All runners will get a personalized race bib and a medal at the finish. Be sure to invite your running buddies and friends to join.
* Fees are inclusive of race singlet, RFID timing device, and race kit delivery.
* All runners will have the option to have a name on their race bibs. 15 characters maximum. Letters and numbers only.
* All finishers get a commemorative medal.
* All 21K finishers get a finisher’s shirt.
* For group or bulk registration, leave a message at our contact page
.TARGET NUMBER OF RUNNERS
3KM – 1,000 runners
5KM – 1,000 runners
10KM – 1,500 runners
21KM – 1,500 runners
Online registration starts April 1, 2013. Online transaction fees may apply.
In-store registraton will start on April 11, 2013 until May 5, 2013. Registration schedule may end earlier once the allocated slots have been filled up.You may register at the following stores.CHRIS SPORTS
- SM Megamall
- SM Mall Of Asia
- SM North EDSA
- Festival Mall
FITNESS AND ATHLETICS
- Active Fun Bldg. 9th cor 28th Sts. Bonifacio Global City
NOTE: This is a pre-registraiton period. Singlets and race bibs will be delivered to you before the race day. Delivery fee will be included in the registration fees.CONTACT
Jinoe M Gavan – email@example.comORGANIZER
runfest 2013 singlet
*Note: Additional sponsor logos may be printed
runfest 21k finisher shirt
*Note: Additional sponsor logos may be printed
Medals for all finisher's
Miriam College QC celebrates the establishment of MC Nuvali, Santa Rosa Laguna with a Fun RUN entitled MC'S COOL! A 3K/5K/10K run on July 21 @ Miriam College Katipunan QC. Registration begins June15. MEDALS FOR ALL! Everyone's invite
Run with DIana Zuburi @ MC's COOL family run
Robinsons Supermarket Fit and Fun Wellness Buddy Run 2013June 30, 2013BGCEVENT DISTANCES1K*/5K/10K Buddy run
Robinsons Supermarket Fit and Fun WellnessBuddy Run 2013 will be held once again on June 30, 2013 at the Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. This will be their 6th Robinsons Supermarket Fit and FunWellness Buddy Run that you and your family will enjoy. So come and join this event.Registration Fees:
1K – Php 200/pair*
5K – Php 1,200/pair
10K – Php 1,500/pair
Inclusive of Singlets,Bib Numbers with timing chips,Race Map,Rules and Regulations,General Information,Finishers’ lootbagsRegistration Venues:
- Robinsons Supermarket Ermita
- Robinsons Supermarket Galleria
- Robinsons Supermarket Magnolia
- Robinsons Supermarket Eastwood
- Robinsons Supermarket Pioneer
Registration Period: April 27 – Jun 15, 2013Prizes/Awards:
5km : 1st place – Trip to El Nido, Palawan for 3 days and 2 nights
2nd -5th place – 4,000 worth of Robinsons Gift Certificates (per pair)
10km : 1st place – Trip to Bali, Indonesia
2nd- 5th place – 8,000 worth of Robinsons Gift Certificates (per pair)CONTACT PERSONS
- Criselda Zulueta
- Aja Totanes
Tel. no.: (02)3950110
- eXtribe, Inc.firstname.lastname@example.org
4389021RACE ORGANIZEReXtribe, inc.
Buddy Run Infographics:
World Vision Run 2013
June 23, 2013
5K/ 10K/ 21K
Join one of the most meaningful running event this year – World Vision’s 2nd Run this year on June 23, 2013 at the BGC Grounds. All proceeds of the event will help more than 8,000 children this year through World Vision’s Child Sponsorship Program.
Race distances are 5K, 10K and 21K. This event will be organized by World Vision sponsor Rio dela Cruz (Runrio, Inc.) For more information and further details, please visit www.worldvision.org.ph.Registration Fees:
5K – PhP650
10K – PhP750
21K – PhP950 (With Finisher’s Medal)Gun Start:
5K – 4:30AM
10K – 5:00AM
21K – 5:30AM
- Race Kit Claiming will be on June 21 and 22 @ BGC
- No Race Kit Claiming on Race DayRegistration Venues:
Online registration: TBA
Onsite registration: (starts on May 30)
- Toby’s SM MOA and SM North
- Riovanna Katipunan and BGC
- World Vision Office (389 Quezon Avenue cor. West 6th St, Quezon City)Contact Details:
World Vision 389 Quezon Avenue cor. West 6th Street, Quezon City 372-7777 or 3747618-28
Nanilyn Yadao/ Marion Tungpalan
Visit -> worldvision.org.ph
Laguna to Quezon 50k Ultra Marathon 2013June 16, 2013
Laguna to Quezon
Cut off time: 12hour's
WHERE TO REGISTER
- Registration on April 1, 2013 to May 10, 2013
- Only 300 slots will be available
- Register through:
1. BDO Savings Account – 007080102399
2. Account name – Run Mania Philippines Promotions Company
3. Proof of Registratgion – Send scanned copy/photo of Depoit Slip with your complete name, contact no., medical certificate and size of your Finishers shirt to email@example.com.
Run Mania Philippines
L2Q race bib
Petron Run for Safety 2013June 16, 2013Ortigas Center, Pasig City
Petron Run for Safety 2013 will be on June 16, 2013 at Ortigas Center, Pasig City. For the 2nd time around, Petron Corporation is calling allrunners to be part of the Company’s biggest campaign of the year, Lakbay Alalay Kasama Mo Sa Biyahe 2013. This year, in Petron’s endearing effort to extend help and assistance to our countrymen, all proceeds shall be for the benefit of Sagip Alalay and Project NOAH (Nationwide Operational Assessment of Hazzards).
Sagip Alalay is the relief assistance program of Petron which aims to help victims of natural calamities.
Project NOAH is for floods and hazards forecasting, monitoring and mitigation project providing Filipinos with real-time weather information and updated maps.
Taking a step forward this year, we are ensuring that your presence to join on June 16, 2013 will be worth your while.Registration Fees:
3K – Php 300
5K – Php 400
10K – Php 550
- Inclusive of Singlet, Race Bib with Timing Chip and LootbagRegistration Venues:
(Until June 10, 2013)
The Travel Club
(Registration will start on May 7, 2013)
-High Street Bonifacio Global Heights
(Registration will start on May 13, 2013)
Chris Sports Branches
-SM City North EDSA The Annex
-SM Mall of Asia
-Festival Mall, Alabang
-Ever Gotesco Commonwealth
(Registration will start on May 19, 2013)CONTACT PERSONS
For further details contact
Mark 0917-497-3654 / 637-4444 loc 227
or visit takbo.ph/petronrunORGANIZER
CreativeWorx Inc.Petron Run for Safety – Singlet Design
Alaska World Milk Day
June 9, 2013 (Sunday)
Alaska World Milk Day Run will be on June 9, 2013 at Bonifacio Global City. World Milk Day is celebrated annually in many countries worldwide, providing an opportunity to focus attention on milk as a global food central to health and well-being across cultures and nations, and to highlight the contributionsconnected with milk and the overall dairy industry. Alaska will have arunning event with four (4) categories: 3KM, 3KM Family, 5KM and 10KM.
- All participants must wear their assigned Bib/Race number. Participants not wearing their race number will be taken off the course and is not allowed to win.
- Participants who commence before his/her actual start/gun time will be disqualified.
- On the cue of a startc shot, the starting line rope shall be released to indicate the start of the fun run. Cyclist Marshals and a pace car shall guide the participants along the route of the fun run.
- For 3KM Family category — family members should cross the finish line at the same time.
- ____water stations will be available on the indicated portions of the route.
- Paramedics will be on stand-by at designated portions of the route.
- A sweeper (car or van or truck) shall pick-up the runners who cannot run anymore for health reasons. Marshals patrolling the route are in charge to assess the participants’ conditions.
- The organizers reserve the right to cancel the event without notice should they consider this necessary for safety reasons. However, the organizers will exert all means to post prior notice, whenever possible, at the race website for any change to the event details, or for cancellation of the event due to inclement weather and/or force majeure.
- No dogs permitted to accompany runners.
- What: Alaska World Milk Day Run
- When: June 9, 2013
- Where: BGC ,Taguig
- Registration Fee (per Category)
- Registration is non-refundable, non-transferable, and non – downgrade/upgrade.
- Registrants will be receiving a race packet with a SINGLET and BIB NUMBER upon registration.
- Who can join?
- 3KM- Child and Adult (Child Age on December 31, 2013 must be up to 12 years only)
- 3KM Family- 4 members (2 Adult and 2 Child – Child Age on December 31, 2013 must be up to 12 years only)
- 5KM- 8 years old and above
- 10KM- 15 years old and above
Child participant must present a copy of NSO Birth Certificate and / or Passport with Parents Consent for those running as individual.
- How to join?
- Register at the following from May 10-June 7, 2013- Cash Registration – G/F Glorietta 3, North Drive, Ayala Center, Makati City, In front of ZARA
- Online registration runs from May 8, 2013 to June 5, 2013 @ alaska world milk day